Q: I had an account with the old WorkNOLA site - is my account still active?
A: Yes! But you need to reset your password to access your account. Please reset your password here. You can then update your profile to get the full benefits of WorkNOLA.
Q: What's new with WorkNOLA.com?
A: Welcome to the ALL NEW WorkNOLA.com! Now powered by GNO, Inc, the new WorkNOLA website offers not only the best job listings in the Greater New Orleans area but also new tools for job seekers and employers, job news, job resources, networking events, and more. With these features, WorkNOLA strives to increase the economic strength of the region by connecting a talented workforce with the needs of area companies and organizations.
New for Job Seekers
- Job seekers can now store resumes, cover letters, and work samples to easily apply to jobs through the site.
- Job seekers can also create full profiles and rate their skills to give a fuller picture of their professional experience to prospective employers.
- The all-new Workforce Directory (an optional feature for job seekers) allows employers to search for eligible job seekers by industry, job function, or skills.
- Employer profiles that include information such as work environment and benefits help job seekers make more informed decisions.
- Subscriptions send notifications when new jobs are posted in specific industries or with specific job functions.
New for Employers
- Enhanced profiles give employers the opportunity to promote their business or organization.
- The Workforce Directory allows employers to find potential talent.
- The skill rating system helps employers make the best matches with potential employees.
- The online application system is an easy way to receive and manage applications.
Questions and comments are welcome through the contact form.
WorkNOLA: The Right Job in the Best Place.