Accounts Receivable/ Human Resources Coordinator
Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk/ Human Resource Coordinator
Type: Full-Time Employee
Reports to: Director of Finance
Compensation: $28k-30k Annually
We’re seeking an experienced, reliable and results-oriented Accounts Receivable to support our Accounting Department. The clerk must be focused, well-organized, efficient and have the ability to work independently on a variety of projects from conception to completion. He/she will work under our Director of Finance to provide a strong organizational base and to improve accounting functions throughout our organization. Must work well under deadlines and be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The position of accounts receivable must have exceptional follow-through and organizational skills. Must be computer proficient, and skilled in Quickbooks, all Microsoft Office Suite programs, email correspondence, mobile application usage, and capable of being trained on and/or utilizing any other software and management system tools as applied by our organization. Experience with third-party payment systems is preferred. They must maintain a professional and courteous manner with all customers, vendors, and fellow employees at all times and be able to foster cooperative working relationships. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The clerk should be focused, innovative, and maintain a high level of data integrity.
• Performing day to day transactions, including billing, verifying, classifying, computing, posting and journalizing tenant transaction data.
• Processing tenant receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Reconcile receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues as well as facilitate receivables collections resolutions.
• Maintains employee files and online data records; accurate data entry into tracking systems, record keeping.
• Develops and analyzes reports pertaining to payroll and benefits as required.
• Assists in compliance and reporting required by law.
• Prepares employee benefits materials, and conducts benefit orientations, including enrolling and processing new hires on both payroll and benefits systems and programs.
• Verify and review the submittal of timekeeping records and process bi-weekly payroll.
• Manage and track benefits of staff, including personal time off and vacation time, medical and dental benefits.
We offer great benefits, including Health, Dental & Vision insurance, Short-term & long-term disability, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan provided.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed resume, cover letter, and at least (3) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes without all requested information will not be considered.