Full Stack Developer
RavenShare.com is an up and coming content website that focuses on driving conversations between friends. After 3 years, we already have more than 1M users per month!
Developers on our team must be creative self-starters, able to understand our complex media application and design solutions that efficiently fit into to that existing structure, evolving and improving the overall system with each task. You will collaborate with existing team members on a daily basis, assisting other developers and working with Creative Marketing to implement business and creative goals.
Note that this is a live project with daily data feedback from enthusiastic fans. The successful developer will embrace data-based learnings to understand user behavior, suggest new solutions, and improve site performance.
- Define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements
- Identify enhancements and modifications that can improve product quality
- Perform detailed estimation of development tasks
- Author high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs that support mobile and web experiences
- Author front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences
- Deploy software to cloud infrastructure and manage dev ops
- Manage personal task queues and diligently implement code solutions in agile fashion
- Strong attention to detail, personal accountability, and self-sufficiency
- Experience with front-end web frameworks (e.g. RequireJS, BackboneJS, Handlebars)
- Experience with back-end web frameworks (e.g. Node.js, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle)
- Experience with Android Studio, Java, Xcode
- Experience with RabbitMQ and/or AWS SQS/SNS, NoSQL (OrientDB) databases,
- Experience with SVN and/or GIT, JIRA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or age. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of veteran status, disabled veteran status, or physical or mental disability in regard to any position for which the employee or employment applicant otherwise meets minimum qualifications.
- Flex Time
- Paid Vacation
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Casual Dress Code