Graphic Designer At Print-All, Inc.
Print-All, Inc., an established printing company in Belle Chasse, LA, seeks an in-house Graphic Designer for immediate hire to grow with our team.
Job Description: We seek a dedicated individual to create visually appealing products for printed materials, promotional items and apparel with quality, accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design (or related field) preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Font Management
• Strong understanding of design principles, including type, layout, use of color (knowledge of PMS colors and press techniques a plus -- bleed, trapping, etc.)
• Customer Service skills – ability to work with clients and present professional appearance and demeanor in person, on the telephone and via email, and to respond in a timely and courteous manner to clients' requests
• Ability to work under strict deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
• Organization and time management in order to prioritize workflow to meet deadlines
Extra Skills (not required but a plus):
• Spelling and grammar for both proof reading and copy writing
• Drawing and sketching
• Photo editing/photography
• Software: Quark XPress, Microsoft Publisher
• Web design
Candidate must be willing to learn digital printing processes. Our designers often operate our digital presses to expedite production.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.