Concessions Line Worker
New Orleans City Park is seeking a part-time, seasonal Concessions Attendant to ensure quality food and beverage service and presentation at all City Park Concessions areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must work well in a team setting.
- Provides top-quality customer service at all Park Concessions areas.
- Must follow all objectives, policies, and procedures of the department as set forth by the Director of Concessions.
- Follows all cash handling and food preparation guidelines.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and safety in all Concessions areas.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Food and Beverage a plus.
1 Palm Dr
New Orleans Louisiana 70124United States Job Type: Part-Time Posted: 3/13/2018
Parish:Relevant Job Functions: Food Services / Hospitality Industries: Hospitality and Tourism, Nonprofit / Museums