The Client Associate (CA) role is a support position, typically providing dedicated operational and client service support to multiple Financial Advisors (FAs) at Merrill Lynch. The specific position is a support role for a a rapidly growing Wealth Management Team comprised of four FAs and one existing CA. For established clients, this position will often be the first point of contact in assisting clients with a wide breadth of daily needs, ranging from account administration to our wealth management services.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Account administration and maintenance, while handling day-to-day operations with personal care and first class service
- Frequest client contact, typically by telephone, but also in-person and by email
- Scheduling of client meetings and calls as well as general calendar management
- Organizing and maintaining both physical and electronic filing systems in conjunction with other team members
- Assistance in the preparation of materials for client and prospective client meetings
- Resolving and addressing client inquiries and complaints
- Determining which issues require immediate elevation to another member of the Team
- Co-manage relationships with existing clients
- Determine which clients are most appropriate to contact for specific initatives and service offerings
- Place certain unsolicited orders for designated clients, under FA supervision
- Serve as the initial point of contact for established clients under some circumstances
Anticipated starting salary range: $50,000 - $75,000, negotiable depending on job qualifications and prior work experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and coverletter to email@example.com.