We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Resident Engineer in our New Orleans, LA office.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide construction engineering services for bridge construction projects according to LADOTD standards and specifications
- BS in Engineering required
- Louisiana PE required
- 12 - 15 years of construction inspection experience on transportation projects with emphasis on bridge construction, with minimum of 5 years supervising a minimum of 3 inspectors
- Working knowledge of structure and bridge construction methods, materials, standards, and specifications
- Experience with complex bridge construction projects is desirable
- Working knowledge of Louisiana DOTD Standards and specifications and construction contract requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff of construction inspectors
- Ability to coordinate with other government agencies, utilities and local community representatives
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package and 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume as an attachment in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org