Are you ready to be part of a team experiencing exciting and unprecedented growth? Ericksen Krentel, a 60-year-old regional CPA and consulting firm with offices in New Orleans and Mandeville, is seeking an Audit Senior.
- Enjoy working at a firm specializing in the Maritime, Hospitality, Construction and Healthcare industries.
- Further your career while participating in our PACE (Performance and Career Excellence) program.
- Take advantage of our flex-time scheduling benefit.
- Capitalize on the opportunities for advancement within our local firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the handling of day-to-day planning and management of client engagements as well as supervising activities of staff assigned to the engagement.
- Lead and supervise audit engagements while maintaining client relationships.
- Effectively coordinate duties among audit team members for financial statement preparation.
- Coach and mentor staff members further enhancing productivity.
Applicants should have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or master’s degree in related field is required, and the CPA designation or candidacy, is preferred.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.