New Orleans-based technology services firm is seeking a Network Consultant. This is a full-time position that provides training, medical, paid time off, and other benefits. We are a medium-sized, fast-growing company with lots of growth potential for the right person. If you are seeking a fulfilling position that will let you expand your technical knowledge and grow your career in a supportive team environment, please apply.
Provide all levels of client support in person or remotely for desktops, servers, printers, switch/firewall/routers, applications, technical sales, etc. Client support will include break/fix, installation, technical sales and consulting.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in the use and administration of one or more of the following: MS Office 2007/2010/2013, Windows XP/7/8, Adobe Acrobat, Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
- Three years or more experience in desktop and server technologies.
- Two years or more experience as an IT service provider (consultant).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to maintain networks.
- Ability to work within a team environment to complete projects.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly using non-technical terminology.
Other Desirable, but not Required Skills:
- VMware experience
- SQL and/or Oracle experience
- Sonicwall experience (CSSA)
- Cisco experience (CCNA)
- Scripting experience
- DR backup solution experience
- Experience with Hosted Exchange solutions
- Experience developing and running project based work
- Linux Experience
- Comp TIA, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or HDI certifications a plus
Hiring both junior and senior level technicians depending on experience and skills. Please respond to the email address above, submit your resume and salary requirements, and we will respond as appropriate.